Re: [Debconf-video] archive Debian & Stuff podcast?

For what it's worth, it was indeed recorded at Debconf14, although it was published a few months after that due to editing delays and similar. We didn't really have any other episodes (yet!??) so the Debconf-ness is somewhat relevant.

Having said that, I am 100% cool with whatever makes you happiest, Holger, in terms of location.

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 06:30:35PM +0200, Paul Wise wrote:
> The domain was debianandstuff.com nd this was episode one of the
> podcast so I would say use debianandstuff-01.mp3 for the filename.

done.

should it really reside inside the debconf14 directory?