Re: [Debconf-video] Debian from 10, 000 feet BOF with video coverage

On 07/07/2016 04:11 AM, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 07/07/16 at 09:15 +0200, Ana Guerrero Lopez wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 06, 2016 at 07:17:33PM +0000, jathan wrote:
>>> Hi. I am interested and I want to participate remotely in this
>>> BoF that will be at 2pm on Thursday in Menzies 11, but I could not go
>>> to DC16 this year and Menzies 11 do not have video streaming. Could this
>>> BoF be change to Menzies 12 that will be available in the same time
>>> (14:00 - 14:45) please? Thanks.
>>
>> Same request please.
>
> Hi,
>
> No objection from Mehdi and myself obviously, but the free slot has been
> taken in the meantime so it might not be possible.

Menzies 12 is still available at 2pm, so I've moved the BoF. It is
difficult to find video team volunteers to run the room at the last
minute, so it's possible they won't be able to cover Menzies 12 at that
time anyway, but we can at least ask.

Allison