[Debconf-video] DebConf16 Video Team Dinner

It's time to start thinking about where we go for our team dinner.

Tuesday night, next week?

What diets do we have to deal with?

I propose the following options:

== African Themed ==

Ethiopian: Addis In Cape
http://www.addisincape.co.za/
The front desk team is going there, and there is some overlap, so let's
maybe not do that.

Ethiopian: Little Ethiopia
http://littleethiopia.co.za/menu-full/
Very very simple, authentic restaurant.

South African (Cape Malay): Bo-Kaap Kombuis
http://www.bokaapkombuis.co.za/Menu.html
They are tiny, and will cater to our needs.

Southern African: Mama Africa
http://www.mamaafricarestaurant.co.za/menu
A bit touristy.

Mozambican: Toni's
http://www.tonis.co.za/
Derivative of Portuguese cuisine. Simple, laid back restaurant.

== Breweries ==

Devil's Peak Tap Room
http://www.devilspeakbrewing.co.za/
The food menu is fairly short, but both the food and beer are very good.

Woodstock Brewery
http://woodstockbrewery.co.za/
The makers of the beer we have at the bar. Mostly meat on the menu (and
it is good).

Hoghouse
http://hhbc.co.za/
Most of the food they serve is smoked meat.

== Steakhouse ==

Hussar Grill
http://www.hussargrill.co.za/find-us/western-cape/rondebosch/
Just down the hill, walking distance. There is usually some local game
on the menu. And the steak is good.

== Seafood ==

Harbour House
http://www.harbourhouse.co.za/
The Kalk Bay restaurant has great seafood (actually, all-round great
food), spectacular view of the sea.  And some seals in the harbour.
I haven't been to the Waterfront edition.

== Italian ==

Il Leone
http://www.mastrantonio.com/il-leone-mastrantonio/
I'd say it's the best Italian food in Cape Town.

== Hipster Burgers ==

Dog's Bollocks
https://www.zomato.com/capetown/the-dogs-bollocks-at-yard-gardens/menu
It's basically some tables and a kitchen, in an alley-way between two
buildings. They make very messy, but delicious burgers.

That's way too many options, hey? :)

SR

--
Stefano Rivera