1) Are we using Opsis or Twinpact?
2) Well done on the loan PCs :-)

/Andy

On 07/05/16 02:36, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
Hey peeps,

This is a kindly reminder: the meeting is tomorrow from 12:00 to 14:00 UTC.

--
pollo

On 2016-05-02 00:06, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
All right, next videoteam meeting will be on *Saturday, May 7th from
12:00 to 14:00*. The meeting will not necessarily last 2 hours, but it
may well be :{D (yes, it's a smiley face with a moustache).

A proposed agenda can be found here:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/videoteam-dc16. Feel free to edit it as you like.

--
pollo

On 2016-05-01 15:47, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
Hi folks!

I'm planning to schedule next meeting's date on Monday, so if you have
not filled out the poll yet, you still have a chance!

--
pollo