Re: [Debconf-video] Mini-DebConf Mumbai 2016 videos

Hi,

thanks for working on these videos and contacting us!

On Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, Rigved Rakshit wrote:
> Can someone point me to the correct documentation on how
to upload the
(http://in2016.mini.debconf.org) videos to the
> official location:
>
> http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/

provide them somewhere where we can download them and tell
us, then someone (eg. me) will grab them and upload to the
meetings-archive.

feel free to tell me the url in private mail.

> Also, what's the preferred format? I have videos in the
following format:

thats fine!