[Debconf-video] vocto for lca 12-19 2300 gmt

Ryan and I are going to spend some time setting up vocto in our living rooms.  The goal is to have it working similar to how it would be used at LCA, which currently isn't too well defined but that's part of the fun.  I expect it will be similar to DVswtich and I'll be using a dvcamera as one of the sources. and my hdmi2usb.

I suspect we will need some help with gstreamer or ffmpeg creating the clients.

2300 gmt - or Sunday morning in Australia or Saturday evening in Chicago.

--
Carl K