Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-team] Schedule proposals and decision for the next meeting

Hi,

On Sonntag, 29. März 2015, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Also, this is the team mailing list, if the video team is concerned
> that 90 minutes for having lunch is not enough for them, they should
> be the ones saying so.

I thought that Cate spoke as a video team member or at least from past years
experience as a video team member.... not sure why you thought otherwise.

That said, I also think from an attendee perspective a larger lunch break is
beneficial, as it gives room to digest both types of food, that for the
stomach and for the brain.

DebConf is *packed*, so it's needed to leave some spaces.