Re: [Debconf-video] video meeting for dc15, video sprint

Hi pollo,

even though we just had a nice chat on irc I'd like to welcome you to the
video team here too!

A good way to get involved (besides hanging out on irc) is to participate in
the meeting on Monday 18 UTC and probably to read about previous years setup
on wiki.debconf.org. IIRC debconf11 and 12 are among the best documented.

If you have any questions, please just ask!