Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-team] Budget (hopefully) ready for Thursday's discussion / approval

also sprach Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [2015-03-11 11:58 +0100]:
> Did the video team submit a budget?

No.

> Sorry for the question, I don't know very well how the video team
> works.

Neither. But then again, better allocate too much (while we can)
than too little. This doesn't mean that the budget can just be
spent. In fact, I'll be asking pretty direct questions over the use
of requested funds before making them available, and will defer to
$authority in case of doubt. I am not doing this because I need the
sense of power or control, but because it'll help the teams in the
future generate their budgets.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org