Re: [Debconf-video] Video team 2015, please sign-up

Hi,

contrary to previous plans I have decided I wont be much involved in video
work for DebConf15. I'm sorry both for the fact and for the letting you know
this late.

I always wanted to describe my plans/ideas how to do the setup this year and
announce it with that, but now it looks like I might not even get around to do
that in June, so better this short notice now than none.