Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-team] Budget (hopefully) ready for Thursday's discussion / approval

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 09:27:21PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
>    9. Upped video team budget to 10k.

Did the video team submit a budget?  As much as I value the recordings
and everything the video team provides, I find that number rather quite
high, considering we have at least one set of equipment already (see
https://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110726a), so what would those 10k be
used for?  Tranportation from Paris shouldn't be a big problem,
best-case would be some attendee(s) bringing the stuff over in their
cars, or worest-case we rent a car or ship it.

Sorry for the question, I don't know very well how the video team works.

Michael