Re: [Debconf-video] [santiago@debian.org: Re: [Debconf-team] Draft schedule format]

Hi,

from #debconf-video today

 <      h01ger> | cate: yes i think more video related stuff should go to the list
 <      h01ger> | the list has basically been dead since last debconf
 <      h01ger> | and yeah, events during food times are stupid
 <      h01ger> | or to phrase it nicer: they work well with paid workers
              * | h01ger wouldnt want to treat volunteers like this
[...]
<      h01ger> | cate: exactly
 <      h01ger> | but really scheduling food+events at the same time doesnt work well
 <      h01ger> | its also bad / annoying for others: cause then you cannot (privatly) "schedule" things for during lunch, cause someone might still be at an event...
 <     tassia> | h01ger, edrz, can you raise those concerns in the mailing list? in the meeting today?
 <      h01ger> | tassia: like every year?
 <      h01ger> | tassia: i'm tired to do so. please someone forward my words from today somewhere. feel free to use copy + paste.
 < edrz> i'm not sure I can be at the meeting. it's a holiday here, so wife + child are home with me.
              * | h01ger can do copy+paste..
 <     tassia> | h01ger, thanks

cate+edrz said similar things but couldnt give me permission to quote them on archived mailinglist, so I'll send this now, so it reaches you in time for the meeting.

cheers,
	iker