[Debconf-video] Bits from the DebConf Subtitle Team

Hi everyone!

Here's a little report from the not-so-well-known DebConf Subtitle Team.

== Updates on DebConf13 subtitles ==

 * Thomas finished the Contributors BOF, I reviewed it and now it's been uploaded. Yay!

 * We have a grand total of 10 subtitles for DebConf13. We think that it's
   a pretty good result given the fact that team is really small, the
   job tedious, the talks many and the project to subtitle totally a
   pilot. So we'd like to say thank you to our contributors: Daniel,
   Dominic, Elena, Gunnar, Nattie, Patrick and Thomas!

 * feedback time: what in your opinion can we improve in the
   workflow/tools and what worked well enough? Also, if you have any new
   idea feel free to propose it in mailing list [1]! Was the
   documentation [2] of the team enough? Loved it? Loathed it? Liked it?
   Any idea on how to involve translators? So far we only managed to
   have English subtitles, but no translations of them.

== DebConf Subtitle group added to contributors ==

 * contributors.debian.org [4] aims at listing and crediting all the people who contribute to Debian.
   Contributions to the subtitle team are now taken into account. :)

 * Please note that if you're not in the list, and you have contributed
   to the team, the reason is that the automatic recognition of email
   addresses won't work for email addresses different from the one you
   used on alioth. Sadly, there isn't a manual option for configuring
   mail addresses on contributors.d.o yet (but you can provide patches,
   patches are good! ask on the Debian Contributors mailing list [4½]
   how to help with this issue)

== Mini DebConf Barcelona talks ==

 * thanks to the amazing work of the videoteam, the videos of Barcelona
   MiniDebconf are available [5].
   It's now time to start subbing them: want to help? Join us on alioth
   [3], read the doc [2] subscribe to the mailing list [1], claim a talk
   on mailing list and start subbing!

Francesca and Thomas
for the DebConf subs team

[2] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam/Subtitles