[Debconf-video] Fwd: Call for help: mini-Debconf barcelona

Sorry, didn't include the list with my reply:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Henning Sprang <henning.sprang@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Debconf-video] Call for help: mini-Debconf barcelona
To: Tássia Camões <tassia@gmail.com>

Hi Tassia,

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 9:29 AM, Tássia Camões <tassia@gmail.com> wrote:
We are organizing a mini Debconf in Barcelona which will take place on
March 15th and 16th 2014. We are planning to have video coverage as we
do for Debconfs and it would be very helpful to have more people with
experience in past Debconfs set up. Is there anyone here that would be
able to attend and give us a hand?

We might be able to provide travel sponsorship, so please don't
hesitate to contact us in case you are available on those dates.
You can reply to the list or directly to me.

I'd happily volunteer.

I've been involved in organizing and recording debconf and some other confs video since a few years, have quite a good idea about the setup for the recording, while needing to learn some bits about the postprocessing and encoding process, and I know whom to ask and where to look to get the missing bits together :)

Let's wait who else will raise their hands to be able to come helping and get it organized then.

Some questions up front:
* do you already have the needed hardware - figured out what you need and taken care to get it somehow?
* is there a conference schedule? How many talkrooms, parallel tracks and presentations are to be recorded?

Thanks,
Henning

--
Henning Sprang