Re: [Debconf-video] mirror DebConf videos on Amazon?

On Mon, 2013-10-28 at 17:35 -0400, Michel Gallant wrote:

> I'm still waiting for someone with a fat pipe to volunteer to upload
> to archive.org, by the way. I have an ftp account for someone to use.

Excellent! I guess the right way to do this would be for the master
mirror to automatically push files to archive.org and Amazon whenever
they are added or changed.

Does anyone know if the code used to manage the Debian video archive is
public, preferably in a git repository? If it were then I could try to
add support for pushing to archive.org and Amazon.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise