Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-discuss] Translation DebConf12 srt File

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 09:37:25AM -0600, Victor Martinez wrote:
> > Not at this moment, madamezou at this moment has done the better on
> > document a current workflow [1] and suggest tools, also myself have
> > suggested another tools available on Debian [2], but now that you
> > mention, even when I don't think is a task directly for VideoTeam I,
> > going to make a page to document some of the tools and madamezou
> > workflow
> >
> > [1] http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20120717.132849.fb410503.en.html
> > [2] http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20120906.133626.c825a90e.en.html
> > --
>
> Francesca:
> I created a wiki page with your proposed workflow, and added to
> videoteam category on wiki.debconf.org, at
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Subtitles_for_videos maybe you had
> changed and|or documented  your workflow? or want to add something?
> Or maybe this belongs to i10n or i18n?

Thank you very much Victor, it's a good starting point IMO.
And thanks Zaki for translating them: I've just added a paragraph about
it in the issue of DPN to be released on Monday.

Cheers,
Francesca
--
"Some boys take a beautiful girl
And hide her away from the rest of the world