[Debconf-video] schedule adjustments

I just checked the "public event" checkbox for "seeds of resistance"
(event 885) -- it seems to have been scheduled already, but the box was
not checked so it didn't show up on the schedule.  It will happen on the
12th at 10:00am in Roberto Teran.

I assume it was supposed to be public, but that someone just forgot to
check that checkbox.

Wanting to have noodles at the "OpenPGP Hacking Bof" (event event 954),
i've moved it from the 13th at 10:00 to the 13th at 16:00, still in
Roberto Teran. (noodles will be at the SPI BoF at 10).

I've scheduled "Canaima Semilla" (event 956) for the 13th at 10:00 in
Roberto Terán.

i hope these changes and updates seem reasonable.

	--dkg