Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf12-localteam] renting audio equipment in Managua...

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 6:37 AM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
Hi Leandro,

Hola Holger,

On Montag, 16. April 2012, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> Most of the cables, mixers and microphones can be provided by the venue for
> free. I have a meeting with UCA tomorrow, do you have a list with
> specifications and quantities so I can ask them?

what was the result of the meeting re: cables & microphones?

The guy in charge of the audio equipment wasn't at the meeting, so we have to talk with him on Tuesday. I'll also send a mail later today to the folks at the Cultural Center so we have a backup plan in case UCA doesn't have what we need.