Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-discuss] Translation DebConf12 srt File

> Cool!
>
> Do the Video team somewhere document a "best practice" of creating the
> master srt, and/or keep track of tools usable for that?
>
> Regards,
>
>  - Jonas

Not at this moment, madamezou at this moment has done the better on
document a current workflow [1] and suggest tools, also myself have
suggested another tools available on Debian [2], but now that you
mention, even when I don't think is a task directly for VideoTeam I,
going to make a page to document some of the tools and madamezou
workflow

[1] http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20120717.132849.fb410503.en.html
[2] http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20120906.133626.c825a90e.en.html
--