Re: [Debconf-video] schedule adjustments

> I just checked the "public event" checkbox for "seeds of resistance"
> (event 885) -- it seems to have been scheduled already, but the box was
> not checked so it didn't show up on the schedule.  It will happen on the
> 12th at 10:00am in Roberto Teran.

Hey!! We won't be ready at 10 (I'm meeting with the people from Via
Campesina just then). Could we keep it at 12:00 in front of hacklab 1 and
I'll try to find a camera to record it? Since the presentation includes
theater, I think doing it outside might make it better and also allow for
it to be shared with students!
Hope there's no problem.
Thanks!