Re: [Debconf-video] Event ID 952: IPv6 in Debian BoF

i only got this mail because phil sent it to me directly, in addition to
pentabarf@penta.debconf.org.  It should have been directed to
talks@debconf.org, but phil was unreasonable enough to follow the
suggestions emitted by penta.

Could penta's suggestions use talks@debconf.org as a mail target?

On 07/09/2012 09:16 AM, Philipp Kern wrote:
> I just created another event: IPv6 in Debian BoF, event ID 952. Please add dkg
> as co-chair and schedule it before Saturday. We'd like to flock together and
> talk what works, what doesn't and collect what needs fixing.

I've scheduled this event for 11am on 2012-07-13, in Roberto Teran.
There is no guarantee of video-team coverage.  If you think the event
needs video coverage please arrange that directly with the team (cc'ed
here).

Regards,

	--dkg