[Debconf-video] FOSDEM video list

Hi all,

For those of you who volunteered to help out during FOSDEM, I've just
had someone create me <video@lists.fosdem.org> where we can coordinate a
bit more efficiently. I've also taken the liberty of subscribing those
who've already given their firm agreement that they'll help out
previously. I've probably forgotten a fair amount of people, so if
you've not received a notification that you're subscribed, you'll need
to do that yourself (it's a standard mailman installation, go to
http://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/video to subscribe).

On a side note, we're worryingly low on number of filled in shifts right
now. If those of you who'll be there but haven't signed up yet
(http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/FOSDEM/2012) would please do so at their
earliest convenience, that'd be great; and if those of you who have but
have some more time still could fill in some more shifts, that'd also be
great.

Thanks,

the following formula:

pi zz a