Re: [Debconf-video] FOSDEM video coverage

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:
> Most of the rooms also
>  already have a PA system, so we don't have to do that either (though
>  we might need to worry about microphones and mixers, need to check for
>  that).

Look into how you will get an audio feed for the recording.  Often the
PA system is closed, as in there is a wireless mic and the
receiver/mixer/amp is locked up so you can't plug anything into it.
Or it is located such that there isn't an easy way to run cable to
where you need it.

--
Carl K