Re: [Debconf-video] Some numbers for for a DebConf finished announcement?

On Sat, 2011-07-30 at 11:57 +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We are about to start our work on the "DebConf finished" announcement.
> For that it would be really helpfull, if you could provide us with some
> (hopefully impressive) numbers.  Like size of the video recordings you
> took in GB/TB/PB/EB and minutes, and maybe even the number of viewers of
> the stream would be great.
>
> I understand, that you are still working, and the numbers are therefore
> changing constantly, but even an estimation would be helpful to us.

We will have recorded and streamed over 70 events, resulting in 65 hours
and 800 GB of recorded video.

I don't know if we can find numbers of concurrent viewers.  We have logs
but I don't know whether they say both when viewers connected and
disconnected.

Ben.