[Debconf-video] teardown tomorrow

Hi,
(if you reply to this, please cc: me.)

zobel, dkg, Ganneff: please forward this to relevant admin people.

So, tomorrow at 19:30 the last event will end and DebConf11 will be almost
over.

Then the videoteam will do a last round of reviews, followed by a last round
of encodings and a last round of uploads and harddrive syncings. We _should_
be done with this by 20:30, but please ask me whether this is really the case.

From 19:30 we will only need network in the serverroom and the upper area of
the auditorium, the other parts of the network can be torn down earlier - if
you are absolutly sure they will not effect our network in auditorium and
uplink.

For packing the boxes going to Paris (and elsewhere) I suggest we use the
stage in the auditorium, so if you want to help packing, please just be there.

cheers & thanks once again! :-)