[Debconf-video] [pentabarf] Bug subscribing to volunteer tasks

Hi,

some of Pentabarf users from the Video Team (f.e. xamanu, lunar and
jimbo) have problems subscribing themselves to sessions for
volunteering. When clicking on "join" for any session and task the JS
returns simply an empty <td></td> and reloading the page shows that
joining wasn't successful. I think it might be a permission problem,
although Holger confirmed that we are part of the video team, other
users (f.e. tassia) can join without problems even with the same browser
on the same computer (no JS problem).

I'd appreciate if somebody could check our permissions and penta about
this problem. It's a pity we are not able to help out and there are
still needed volunteers even for today’s talks.

Cheers.
Felix