Re: [Debconf-video] simple version video loop DC11 stream

On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 14:12 -0300, ValessioBrito wrote:
> Ben, Thank you for your suggestions. I'm correcting some.
>
> Any idea where I get the photo DebConf 0?

I think Marga did the video shown at DebConf 9, and that had a picture
from DebConf 0.

> It has also suggested some other music?

Sorry, I don't know.

Why don't you ask the band whose music you used?  My point was that the
web site just doesn't say what the licence is.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Absolutum obsoletum. (If it works, it's out of date.) - Stafford Beer