[Debconf-video] who will be in Banja Luka on August 1st?

Hi,

the last day of DebConf11 will be the 30th of August, 31st is cleanup day and
also the day when I'll leave Banja Luka. But someone needs to take care of
shipping our stuff back to Paris on the 1st of August, which is a Monday.
(So it wont work to ship things back on the 31st...)

So I'm looking for someone who will be in Banja Luka on August 1st to wait for
the carrier to pick our things up.

We'll find a carrier in advance (aka this week) and do all the paperwork too,
so it's really just handing over boxes.

Any takers?