Re: [Debconf-video] we're going to Banja Luka in May

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on Sunday, the 22nd of May, Moray and myself will land in Zagreb to test the
> shuttle^wbus connections^w^wwhatever and meet with local team and see the
> venue and... whatever will happen.
>
> I would like to suggest to have at least one meeting with _all locals_ from
> Banja Luka region, so that we get to know each other a bit more and discuss
> pressing and not so pressing topics. That's why I send a very similar mail to
> debconf11-localteam@ :)
>
> I'm also looking for input from video people for things I should look out for.
> I think I have a very good idea, but I'm also sure I will forget things
> without your help :)

Lets see your check list :)

tables large enough for laptop and mixer, place for tripod.

lighting - can the room be dim but some light on the presenter?  are
there lights that can be pointed at the podium area?

Is there a podium?

About a month ago I was about to turn a garbage can over so the
presenter would have a place for their laptop.

What time will the rooms be open?