[Debconf-video] Video Team Infrastructure for Debconf (was Fwd: Call for help with DebConf fundraising (meeting 24 March, 20 UTC))

FYI, I got this reply from a 'Call for help with DebConf fundraising' email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org>
Date: 2011/3/24
Subject: Re: Call for help with DebConf fundraising (meeting 24 March, 20 UTC)

Hi,

I don't think my company (GPLHost) can do more Debian sponsoring, but
we have quite a nice network that could be used by the Video team. In
Paris (which should be fairly connected to Bosnia), we have a 1Gbit
connection without any kind of traffic limitation. I'd be happy to
give a VPS to the video team for doing relay.

We also have servers in Zurich (100 Mbits), London (quite enough too),
and Singapore (10 *real* Mbits, which is expensive enough in the
region), that could be used as secondary relays too. I think it will
be easy for you guys to find some US relays, so I'm not proposing mine
(also, because the bandwidth that I purchase is accounted for).

Last year, even if the conference was in New York, I had quite some
difficulties to connect from China. I would really like to have this
fixed for this year's event, as I feel like it's really cool to have a
live feed for those who can't attend, and I'd be happy to provide the
network infrastructure for it!

Please pass this message to whoever is taking care of the video
streaming this year.

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

Cheers,
--