[Debconf-video] Volunteers

Hi,

(Yes, I'm aware that you haven't confirmed yet. However, this is
relevant, so I thought I'd send it on in case you do agree to video the
distro miniconf)

I have four people who've told me they'd be willing to help out with
doing video work in the distro miniconf at fosdem:

- Danny Cautaert (DaCa on OFTC; if I'm not mistaken, he's been part of the
  video team during past debconfs)
- Jeremiah Foster (not sure what his experience is, but he's told me that
  he'd be happy to volunteer with 'anything', so I guess that goes for
  video work too)
- Christopher Hofmann (cwh@susse.de) and Tom Schmidt from suse, who I'm
  told have experience in recording (open)suse's events.

The plan is for me to come up with a schedule later this week;
currently, the list of proposed talks is up at
<http://grep.be/~wouter/fosdem/2011/talks.txt>. I'd appreciate it if the
debconf video team could confirm (or not) later this week whether you'll
be doing either one or both devrooms, so that I don't have to
frantically search for a solution in case you decide not to :-)

Note that I'll also plan on getting a bit more urgent on the "we need
volunteers" part once the schedule is out :)

Thanks,

trying to fool the system.