[Debconf-video] mkfs opts to archive dv files

trying to figure out what mkfs options to use for:

5t of dv files I want to stick on 3 2t drives.  they are from dvswitch
so the profile is 2g of pre-talk, 7g of talk, 2g of post talk, and
then some .5g "welcome to my talk about.. oh, lets wait a min".

I am guessing I want a large block size.

I have all the files, so I could analyse the file sizes, but I don't
know the math.  Really hoping someone has figured out a good enough
solution.  or better yet someone has written a script that uses the
file sizes and spits out the command line.  that would be spiffy.

--
Carl K