[Debconf-video] Some hints about video materials (encoding+upload)

[please CC: me, I'm currently not subscribed]

Hi videoteam,
following a suggestion from zack, we tried to record most of the talks
at recent italian mini-debconf.
We did our best and we also succeeded in real-time streaming, even if
with limited manpower and camera hardware (so I'm quite happy about
it :)

I now have circa 90GB of video+audio footage in raw DV format, to
encode somehow and upload to the video archive.

As zack is byting me to have it done soon, and as I never worked as
part of the videoteam, can you please give me some guidance on this?
In particular I need to know how do you usually encode them, and where
I could put them for you.

TIA, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org