Re: [Debconf-video] review training session / video volunteer coordinators for each room+day

Hello,

The videos needs to be reviewed before they are published to the Web, so
we don't publish low quality/corrupted/broken videos.

For the people willing to help reviewing the videos, a help page
is available: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam/Review

We would like to review all the files *before* the end of DebConf, so the
one going back home with the server which has the file don't have to spend
weeks reviewing them all. (and we can publish the videos ASAP).

Your help is welcome, even though you were not involved in the "Video
team" so far.

On the behalf of the video team,

Franklin

On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 21:14 -0400, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> tomorrow at 2 pm we will have a video reviewing training session in one
of the
> two rooms right before the elevator in Schapiro. There is a room on the
left
> and one on the right, we'll use whichever is free. (Someone please put
this in
> the AdHocSessions schedule...!)
>
> If you have signed up to do camera operator, audiomixer or video
director,
> please go to the talk which is happening at the same time (of the
training
> session) and do the job you thankfully signed up for.
> (There are sadly no free slots we can use for the training, so those who

> cannot make it must learn reviewing from those who went to the session.)
>
> If you want to you can of course try to swap your duties with someone
else
> (but please dont just unsign for the job last minute...), and please do
document this change in Penta as we now have video volunteer
coordinators for
> each room.
>
> The video volunteer coordinators for tomorrow (tuesday) are Marga (for
Davis)