[Debconf-video] no debconf wireless in Davis

Hi,

the debconf ESSID was introduced in Davis 8h before Debian Day started.
Unfortunatly it breaks the video, both streaming and recording.

So those guruplugs will be gone tomorrow (actually they are already) and thus
the debconf ESSID will be gone. There will still be wireless via the Columbia
wireless lan, which worked very well for me so far. Personally I've never
used the debconf ESSID here :-)

There is time to improve this situation on wednesday, when no talks are
scheduled. I'll be on a boat then :-p