Re: [Debconf-video] whether to ship xfxf's camera

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2010, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> It would cost U$D160 to ship Ryan's camera. Given the general budgetary
> climate in -team I'm hesitant to ask for this and I definitely don't
> want him to pay the cost himself.
[...]
> I'm fairly certain we can get enough other el-cheapo cameras to cover
> our needs. My main concern is that they won't have the dynamic range for
> the low light conditions in Interschool Lab (second talk room). We don't
> seem to have money to spend on lighting either. So we risk repeating a
> problem mentioned in the DC9 final report.

Having proper light in both rooms is a worthwhile goal and using 160 USD from
our budgeted 1000 USD is entirely reasonable I would say. So I'd say: go for
it!

Having one important thing solved and not to worry about anymore (cameras,
lightning) is also a worthwhile thing, fwiw.