Re: [Debconf-video] Video Loop Stream DC10

Sorry, is that that was my simple. Now this is my very simple.

1a. http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf10/loopvideo/verysimple1a.ogg
1b. http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf10/loopvideo/verysimple1b.ogg
2a. http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf10/loopvideo/verysimple2a.ogg
2b. http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf10/loopvideo/verysimple2b.ogg

I like 2b.

.ValessioBrito

2010/6/26 Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk>
On Sat, 2010-06-26 at 19:22 -0300, Valessio Brito wrote:
> oky.
> I create a simple version.
> http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf10/loopvideo/simple/simple.ogg
>
> view in Totem with "Mode repeat" enabled.
>
> source:
> http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf10/loopvideo/simple/
> use Synfig...

That's not a whole lot simpler!

How about rotating the swirl to make the flame, and using a simple fade
for the rest?  The swirl should also distort gradually instead of
'popping' to the flame shape and colour.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings