[Debconf-video] post DebConf10 videoteam meeting

Hi,

I hope you all made it well back home or into holidays after DebConf10!

Mostly to finish the videos, but also to discuss other stuff, I think we
should have a videoteam meeting, so I've created a doodle poll, so we can
find a date+time for it.

The dates I've set (as options) are August 23-29th, the starting times
(options) of the meetings are 15-24 UTC. Please go to
http://doodle.com/5uay7cd9xdbd2t6b and indicate what suits you.

A preliminary agenda is at http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam/Meetings