Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-discuss] Video betas

On 08/09/2010 07:56 PM, Valessio Brito wrote:
I create a page wiki to support report bug or erros:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Videoteam/ReportBug

Thanks.  I've added my item there.

  .ValessioBrito

2010/8/9 John Goerzen<jgoerzen@complete.org>:
Hi,

Hopefully this is the right address to send bug reports for the beta videos.

Anyhow, it looks like some of them are truncated; for instance, the
Debconf opening plenary from Sunday evening starts about halfway through
the session.

Thanks for making these available, by the way.

-- John

( Incidentally, I tried to send this to debconf-video list, but it
rejected my post as I'm not subscribed. )