Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:58:07 -0400
From: Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net>
Subject: [Debconf-team] customs house broker for video-team gear
To: DebConf-Team List <debconf-team@lists.debconf.org>

Hi,

The importer of the three cases from berlin just called me asking what
our customs house broker was.  I am not sure how to answer.  This
broker would apparently pay any import fees and then bill us for
them.

Who would know?  Who's done this into the US before?

I can provide info to someone to call the importer directly.

- Richard