Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-team] server settup and network testing

On 07/16/2010 02:06 AM, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> -we need a homer (or somewhere else) to run dc10.debconf.org DNS (amongst
> other things (but far fewer other things than most years))

I can bring a low-power machine to run DNS if you like.  I don't have
anything spare that remotely approaches the machines you've described in
terms of hardware, but if the only requirement is DNS that should be OK.

in particular, i can offer a VIA C7 machine or a SheevaPlug (ARM-based)
or both for the duration of debconf.   i'm happy to configure and
administer them, and to give other reasonable people admin rights on
them as well.

Let me know if this would be useful.

	--dkg