Re: [Debconf-video] Time format in reviewing interface

On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 15:09 +0200, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> If you enter a time as two numbers separated by a colon they are
> interpreted as hours and minutes, not minutes and seconds!  Always enter
> hours:minutes:seconds.

Also, the event-recording base name should only use alphanumeric and
underscore characters.  Not only do we not want ugly URLs but it turns
out that spaces in names break the encoding script...

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Unix is many things to many people,