[Debconf-video] report from the 3rd visit at the venue

Hi,

Anto and me have been visiting Muñoz Torrero today again.

First we discussed the hours security will be on site (16h per day, 24h on
weekends).

The uplink will very probably be fibre and still has to be set up (fibre is
already there, it's just not connected). There is currently one DSL line and
crappy wireless.

We evaluated two possible server rooms (one 1.5m x 5m, the other 10 x 8m), the
bigger one is far away (100m) from the main talk rooms. Both dont have air
condition, so we need to rent some. The small room only has one power socket.

There are also three hacklabs next to the main talk room, which are roughly 15
x 15m in size, have network plugs and air condition. One of those could be
turned into a workshop room.

Those rooms (^) are all in the first floor (there is an elevator...), the 2nd
talk room is on the ground floor.

The second talk room has a video projector, 2 pairs of loud speakers and a
hihi amplifier.

The main talk room doesnt have a projector (so we need to get one), has at
least 2 pair of boxes and a proper, but old audio mixer and amplifiers,
microphones are also set up. (I took a picture of the exact model of the
mixer, but its in Antos cell phone atm.)

As far as I could see, there is no network in the talk rooms.

I suggest we buy 1-2 kilometer cat5 _in advance_.(!) (We also need to connect
10-15 APs...)

We can use the venue from july 15th, there are 69 double rooms and 1 room
prepared for people with disabilities. That room only has one bed. Rooms will
have towels and blankets (someone please put that on the website, TIA!) and
they will be changed weekly. There are laundry machines in the cellar, which
we can use ourselves with tokens, which costs 1.2e.

There is also a quite huge garden, which is nice for evening/night hackings
and cheese and wine parties and such :-)

regards,