[Debconf-video] videoteam questions

Hi César, hi Anto,

some questions from the videoteam to the localteam :)

1. how is the audio situation at MT? Are the speakers, PAs and audio mixers in
both main talk rooms? We (videoteam) have one suitable mixer and instead of
renting another mixer I would rather propose buying another (it's about 250e
and they can be shipped around the world), if there are no speakers and PAs,
we need to rent them.

2. are there any good, PAL, firewire cameras we could borrow or hire from the
junta or associated associations? We would need at least 2 decent cameras
(for capturing the speakers), we can bring 2 not-so-good cameras which are
good enough for audience shots - but absolutly wouldnt mind if we can get 4
good cameras for free ;) If we cannot borrow cameras, could you please find a
company where we can hire those?!

3. I'll be in Cáceres again on the 15th of june for roughly a week. Some day
between the 15th and the 18th I would like to visit MT again (we have a
videoteam IRC meeting on the evening of the 18th..), to find a suitable
serverroom in between the two main talk rooms, so that we can plan the video
network setup (how many meters of network cables we'll need, etc). Could you
please be so kind and arrange a time+date for that visit?

The video setup will be a lot like at DC8, though we might do some changes, so
we can review videos during the talks, when new videos are recorded. We are
good with encoding machines (brought by Ben) and simple dv-grabbing machines
(brought by Wouter and me), but we still need a fileserver (and storage) plus
two machines captable of running dvswitch with picture in picture (dual-core
cpu with 2ghz or such).

The videoteam has some budget associated for renting stuff (cameras, PAs,
speakers) so that should be fine, but we need quotes how much that will be.

gracias,