[Debconf-video] Hardware overview: required and available

Hi,

I've been asked to make an overview of all the hardware we're going to
use.  I myself don't have a good idea what is either required, what would be
nice to have, or what is available and when.

I have started writing things down in the wiki page at:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf8/Videoteam/Hardware

I would atleast like to start with having an overview of what is
required per location, and what people would like to see per location.

I would also like to see what hardware will be available, so please fill
that in in the wiki page.

Kurt