Re: [Debconf-video] Talk/bof rooms for DC8

On Mon, 2008-05-12 at 20:42 +1200, Andrew McMillan wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 10:58 -0300, Damián Viano wrote:
<snip>
> >   However most of the team think this is the better way to allocate the
> > given rooms. So I'm asking you guys, what do you think? Can you cope with something
> > like this?
>
> I can't see anyone else in a great rush to reply (or maybe they
> responded off list), so I might as well chime in :-)

I didn't respond because I won't be there - it's up to those who will be
working there to make their opinions known.

<snip>
> For the primary talk room we will need a location for:
>   (A) Primary camera, usually pointed at the speaker
>   (B) Audience camera(s) (near the front, perhaps pointing down towards
> the audience).
>   (C) Camera for slides.  Usually fixed, set to point at the projector
> screen.
<snip>

"We" have a VGA-DV capture device for slides (used successfully at
FOSDEM).  Holger may be able to (or may already have got) buy another
for a secondary talk room.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
All the simple programs have been written, and all the good names taken.