[Debconf-video] info needed

Hi!

we are organizing a live videostream from a conference. We will use Linux (actually Mac OsX, since everyone there is on Mac).

I was wondering if you can suggest the easiest setup. We should have a phys. videomixer, but it would be nice to also have a soft mix.

My main residual problem is that some of the people will be virtually present on skype... is there anyway I can grab a skype video/audio sig and mix it in with local cams?

Thanks
Bèrto