Re: [Debconf-video] [Pkg-icecast-devel] backporting icecast and ezstream

On 11450 March 1977, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> Excellent! thank you very much. I'll test tomorrow with these. Any
> chance you can get them into backports.org? Your personal apt repo is
> fine for my personal use and for pre-debconf testing, but I think the
> debconf server admins want them in bpo if we are to use them for dc8.

Yes, very much so.

Except it is absolutely not possible (bpo policy forbids it, or
something like that), then it can go into our own archive. But that
should only be considered *after* bpo.

--
bye, Joerg
<liw> I'm kinky and perverse, but my illness is laziness