Re: [Debconf-video] Needed equipment for DC8

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 08:24:06PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Damián,
>
> Damián, I was wondering, if we would declare all video/audio hardware at the
> customs at entering Argentina, then it should be no problem to get it out as
> well and not pay any taxes or fees or anything. Right? Will that delay going
> through customs much?

	So finally, yes if everything is declared in your entrance to
Argentina it should be fine and you wouldn't need to pay anything. I
have no info about the delays, I only know you must fill in a form with
some details about the stuff you bring. Shouldn't be a big problema
after all...

	Sorry to have scared you guys, that's what happen when you put a geek
to read legal stuff... :)

--
Damián Viano(Des)              ¯ ¯ - _           _ - ¯ ¯
GPG: 0x6EB95A6F                 Debian ¯-_GNU_-¯ Linux