Re: [Debconf-video] Video for the Italian DebConf 2007 (DCC-IT_07)

Hi all!

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:51:36 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> To process the videos, I wanted to use only software present in main
> and not to spend extra time on them.  This means that I didn't want to
> use an external denoiser.  But because kino [4][5] doesn't have a
> denoise filter, I'm mostly working with kino excpet for the denoising
> part with cinelerra [6][7].

FWIW, after hermanr on #debconf-video expressed his negative advice on
the Cinelerra-denoised version of one video, I decided to avoid
Cinelerra denoising and stick with the original audio tracks.

> As I already talked to Holger about hosting these videos on the
> "official" Debian meeting archive [11], here I am to ask how to
> proceed.

Holger already replied and I'm privately following up with him.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca